We are committed to providing all participants in our programs with a positive experience. Thus, ERIKA HERMAN may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the Program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation participants in the Program.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program-participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of ERIKA HERMAN.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Release & Liability Waiver
In consideration of and as part of my payment for the right to participate in ERIKA HERMAN, the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns do hereby release, waive, acquit, discharge, indemnify, defend, hold harmless and forever discharge ERIKA HERMAN and its subsidiaries, principals, directors, employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns and any of the training instructors, guides, staff or students taking part in the training in any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releasees”) of and from all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to you are for Your individual use only and a single-user license. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Further, by purchasing this product, You agree that if You violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of Your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America.
ERIKA HERMAN shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of ERIKA HERMAN's programs or materials, which is provided “as is,” and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.